Jesse Marsch makes his Premier League managerial debut this Saturday.
- Leeds United @ Leicester City
- Current Records: Leeds United 5-13-8; Leicester City 8-10-6
What to Know
Leeds United and Leicester City played to a draw at Elland Road and now head to King Power Stadium to break the series tie. They will face off against one another at 7:30 a.m. ET on Saturday. Leeds United is hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 2.31 goals per contest.
Leeds United has to be aching after a bruising 4-0 loss to Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday. Things were pretty much settled by the half as Leeds United was already down 3 to nothing.
Meanwhile, Leicester kept a clean sheet against Burnley on Tuesday and took the matchup 2-0. The score was all tied up at the break nothing to nothing, but the Foxes were the better team in the second half.
Leeds United is now 5-13-8 while Leicester sits at 8-10-6. Leicester is 1-5-1 after wins this season, and Leeds United is 2-5-5 after losses.
Craving even more coverage of the world’s game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How To Watch
- Who: Leicester City vs. Leeds United
- When: Saturday at 7:30 a.m. ET
- Where: King Power Stadium
- TV: NBC Universo, USA Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Leicester +128; Draw -305; Leeds -310
Featured Game | Leicester City vs. Leeds United
Leicester City and Leeds United both have one win in their last three games.
- Nov 07, 2021 – Leicester City 1 vs. Leeds United 1
- Jan 31, 2021 – Leeds United 3 vs. Leicester City 1
- Nov 02, 2020 – Leicester City 4 vs. Leeds United 1